Toxicology tests showed Ziyed Ben Belgacem had consumed alcohol, cannabis and cocaine before attacking a soldier.
Protesters chanted ‘no justice, no peace’ as authorities used tear gas against some demonstrators.
Theresa May to begin two years of formal negotiations on Britain leaving the European Union on March 29.
Catholic church was accused of being close to Hutu-led government in 1994 when 800,000 mostly Tutsis were killed.
Frenchman Ziyed Ben Belgacem, who was shot dead at Paris Orly airport, was known to police for a number of convictions.
Military servicemen killed man who sought to seize weapon from soldier, triggering major security alert.
Activist with ties to Basque community says separatist group ETA will officially hand in its weapons by April 8.
Deal to prevent human flow make it very hard to seek refuge in EU and mental issues on rise among refugees, NGOs say.
Magma flowing into snow causes a violent explosion that sends stones and rocks flying into the sky above Sicily.
Page 4 of 19
Most Read News
- Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny detained in Moscow rally
- James Jackson charged with murdering Timothy Caughman
- UK report: Some Gulenists involved in Turkish coup
- Republicans withdraw healthcare bill in blow to Trump
- Russia denies supplying Taliban after Scaparrotti claim
- London attack: Muslim raises over $30,000 for victims
|Liaquat Ali Khan|